January 29, 2011

Eliza's extracurricular activities

It's hard to believe this innocent little face belongs to the same body as the arm that picked up a rock in the parking lot today and drew a picture on the side of a neighboring car. 

The same little arm will be doing a lot of jobs next week to earn money to fund her extracurricular artistic activities.

12 comments:

CL said...

uh oh. maybe the owner appreciate her artistry?

Linda said...

Maybe she's destined to be one of those graffiti artists that "make good."

Marlen and Clay said...

You are kidding! Maybe she'll be like Davinci and that car will end up being worth millions ;)
Janel, I totally need your phone number so we can catch up. My e-mail is marlenbrigid@hotmail.com.

Kelly M said...

YIKES! Eliza! Janel!! I hope it was the car of some Grandma that loves it for however long its there until a paint job takes place. . . !

Juliana said...

Oh no! I hope things will work out for her ;)

Becca said...

Wow, she'll be selling a lot of lemonade and scrubbing a lot lot lot of walls for that one. What was the picture of?

Angela said...

Ugh...what a rascal!!!

Heather said...

What the WHAT! Well, good job for letting her survive to work off her activities by being a servant for the rest of her life.

Danielle said...

Does she ever stop?! I can't believe the stuff she comes up with!!

Jancisco said...

I'm laughing so so much. Good attitude. I can't even imagine the rage that would accompany that discovery in my situation. You are a good mom.

kathy w. said...

No!

I'm so sorry that I find this hilarious. You have my permission to laugh once Claire becomes mobile and I have stories like this.

Kelly said...

I can't believe someone so sweet and innocent looking can be SO naughty. I'm sure you're being blessed for being her mother.